Sea Freight Oil Product Operations
Vessel documentation and clearance with KRA, KPA, Shipping line,
Terminal Operator, Surveyor
- Product declaration with KRA
- Product tittle transfer processing as per transferor to the transferee
- Product reconciliation with respective OMC and KRA
Vessel Handling and Clearance
KOT, SOT, VTTI Vessel clearance with respective authorities e.g KRA, KPA and Shipping lines. This will ensure that vessel demurrage and penalty charges are kept at minimum if not maintained at ZERO.
- Ensuring ready documentation for vessel performance efficiency.
- Planned coordination to the next available receiving Terminal.
- Efficiency utilization of date range window.
- Consideration of priority berthing and documentation provisions.
- Vessel contingency discharge documentation planning
- Terminal product receipt and product planning.
- Terminal efficiency on product loading and release.
- Terminal Product reconciliation and product accountability.
- Both bonded products and duty paid products are handled perfectly as required by the law.
- Provisions for priority loading to solve stock outs.
Our Operation Locations
Our Patner Agency Cargo Converyors Ltd handles all oil and gas operations and have branches at all of these locations, and we are always expanding to cover more of the East Africa region.
Mombasa, KPC Terminal Nakuru, KPC Terminal Eldoret, KPC Terminal Kisumu, Malaba – Malaba Border, Busia – Busia Border, Namanga – Namanga Border, Isebania – Sirari Border, Gatuna – Katuna Border, Atyak – Nimule Border, Mpondwe – Mponde Border, Bunagana – Bunagana Border.